custom slotted disc brake rotors
FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS!
ALL ORDERS FINISHED RIGHT HERE in CALIFORNIA
EVERY set INCLUDES SILVER ZINC CORROSION PROTECTION!
WE HOLD NO INVENTORY, EVERY SET is CUSTOM MADE-TO-ORDER
-ALL ORDERS are FINAL SALE-
WE'RE FULLY MADE-TO-ORDER at 2-3 WEEKS
GET them how YOU want THEM! [17+ PATTERNS, 3 ZINC FINISHES, & 5 HUB COATINGS]
we at AR live for machined patterns on our rotors...
throughout the almost 10 years of being in business, cutting customized rotors, and installing them on different types of cars, we've found the only real beneficial pattern for cooler brakes and inevitably better stopping, is the slot.
we love looks & style, but more importantly we love performance.
slotting dissipates heat, helps avoid glazing, and adds bite...
cooler brakes mean less brake fade, the feeling and consequence of overly hot disc brakes that alter your stopping power.
in addition to that when brake become overly hot, nearly molten, the pad compound essentially melts and can glaze a layer onto the brake rotor surface, beyond what's desired for proper bit.
on that same note, this hot of a brake rotor can then warp by the pressure of the caliper piston pressing the pad, into the rotor...warping is another result super hot brakes.
thus, we've focused most of our exclusive custom patterns around slotting (our double slotting specifically, which we're known for, was designed & tested in many track & endurance race scenarios) to not only keep your brakes cooler when put to the test, but look good with unique, customizable ways of implementing them on factory spec rotors. the end goal with the below patterns are looks AND stopping power. unlike most companies who only offer one, maybe two slotted options, we have 14 variations to choose from giving you a real choice!
track tested, race approved. endurance auto-cross car installation and feedback HERE using our exclusive AR race pattern w/double slotting!
here's the different patterns we offer at adam's rotors inc. that incorporate a slot in one way or another:
- AR exclusive: speed a multi-slot (must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: sport II’s an over-slot (must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: race our unique double slot (must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: street double slot/drill (must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: track double slot/dimple (must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: drag I, slot/cross hatch (1-piece must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: drag II, double slot/cross hatch (1-piece must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: drift I, triple curve (1-piece must be ordered w/coated hubs)
- AR exclusive: drift II, triple curve/slot (1-piece must be ordered w/coated hubs)